The CAS provides a forum for the exchange of information among Canadians who are interested in any aspect of world-wide aerophilately, and for collectors from around the world who are interested in Canadian aerophilately. This is mainly achieved through our newsletter, The Canadian Aerophilatelist, which is published quarterly.
The society also provides a number of other services, including:
- a question-and-answer service for mystery air mail stamps and covers;
- a small library that can be searched for information on particular topics;
- a "sales department", with a variety of covers for sale;
- discount prices on many CAS and AAMS publications;
- representation of Canadian aerophilatelists at national and international levels.