F.I.S.A. member societies
The Canadian Aerophilatelist
INDEX of the latest issue
# 106 - March 2016
- Future seaplanes ?
- An introduction to international exhibiting
- The Calgary Blériot
- What is/was the shortest airmail route in the world ?
- Canadian Air Mail pilot signatures
- 1937 : England to Macao by Newfoundland ?
# 105 - December 2015
- First Flight Air Berlin : Düsseldorf-Montreal
- 1911 Vin Fiz Flight
- 1919 Aunt F's Pioneer ir Mail Post Card
- 1919 Attempted Trans-Atlantic Air Mail
- 70 ft Cement Arrows across the U.S.A.
- 1928 British Columbia Airways
- St Lawrence Seaway / North Atlantic Air Mail Service
- Shortest Air Mail route in the World ?
- 1929 Camp Borden to Victoria
- 1932 First flight cover with meter stamps
- 1937 Norwegian registered special delivery to Canada
- Grand McConachie signed covers
- 1939 : a Paquebot cover to South Africa
- 1939 : an around the world cover
- Another Newfoundland rate mystery
# 104 - September 2015