F.I.S.A. member societies
The Airpost Journal
INDEX of the latest issue
Vol.87 - issue 9 # 1035 - September 2016
- Autographed early Ovington covers : Airmail Postal History ?
- The 1932 Washington Bicentennial flight
- Early Australian Airmail
- An unusual variety of TO 1365
- The forgotten town
- More on LOT first flight covers
Vol.87 - issue 8 # 1034 - August 2016
- VARIG :the first Air Mails
- The 'LATI Substitue' Service of Pan American Airways, part 10
- First flight of the China Clipper-
- Return to Sender : Delivery forbidden
- The 1941/1942 unplanned 'Round-the-World Trip' or 'Escape trip'
Vol.87 - issue 7 # 1033 - July 2016
- Longer, Higher, Faster, Success, Problems and Disaster
- The 'LATI Substitue' Service of Pan American Airways, part 9
- A first flight cover by LOT : not quite what it seems !
Vol.87 - issue 6 # 1032 - June 2016
- What goes up
- Fifty Cents or Fifty Dollars (or more) ?
- Canada to Germany in 1933
- 1938 National Air Mail Week cover curiosity
- An unusual cover to the WarsawGhetto